- ・Support the safe / secure human food life as a part of food supply chain.
- ・Supply the safe / secure feed and allied products of high quality.
- ・Contribute to ensure the food / feed safety thoroughly following compliance with all laws and regulations.
- ・Share the glory together with customers through the pursuit of economical efficiency and the provision of flexible services.
- ・Sustain the growth-oriented policy to contribute to society as a high-integrity company.
Marubeni Nissin Feed has been supplying high quality feed under our management philosophy of “ensuring the safety of food”, which can be accomplished by our advanced technology and solid production bases eventually to become a leading company in Japan.
With our mottos of “customer-satisfaction”, “speedy response”, “through bottom-up management”, and “continuous improvement”, we have been working together, regardless of the ranks, in order to supply safe, secure, and optimum feed following the trinity of our policy – business, technology, and management, while providing various services which are helpful to our customers’ business administration.
To obtain worthy, global status, we acquired international standard ISO22000 of the management system regarding food safety to become the first compound feed manufacturer in Japan.
Bearing the honor we will promote to expand our transactions with foreign companies, and will proceed furthermore to strive to be a highly trusted leading company which can meet our customers’ expectations.
|Trade Name||Marubeni Nisshin Feed Co., Ltd.|
|Established||August 1, 1957|
|Capital||5.5 billion yen|
|Representative Director and President||Yoshiaki Mizumoto|
|Number of employees||472 (as of April 2018)|
|Major stockholders||Marubeni Corporation
Nisshin Seifun Group Inc.
|Correspondent financial institution||Mizuho Bank, Ltd., et al|
|Location of headquarters||Sakura Muromachi Building 4F, 4-5-1 Nihombashimuromachi,
Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 103-0022 Location of bases
Sales156,250 million yen from April 2016 to March 2017
|Market share of Marubeni Nisshin Feed from April 2016 to March 2017|